Share your photography skills to help us tell the story of the Wisconsin Humanities Council!
*Deadline has passed
The Wisconsin Humanities Council is seeking photographers who specialize in event and portrait photography. Professional photographers living in every region of Wisconsin are invited to apply.
Selected photographers will become part of our roster and may be hired to photograph events and people for WHC print and digital publications and marketing. Photographers will be hired on a job-by-job basis.
- Professional photographers from every region of the state are encouraged to apply.
- Submission DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
- Hourly rates of $150-$250 will be agreed upon depending on the job. Travel costs may be compensated depending on the job. Editing expectations will be discussed depending on the job.
- Photographers who are selected to be included on the roster will be asked to file W-9 forms to facilitate payment.
- Work done for the WHC will become WHC property and the WHC will assume rights to publish in print and digital medium with photographer credit given on the WHC website. (Photographers maintain rights to use their photos to promote their own work).
The Humanity in Each of Us
The WHC’s mission is to use history, culture and conversation to strengthen community life for everyone in Wisconsin. Our story is made up of your stories. We are committed to working with and representing the diverse populations of our state.
Contact Jessica Becker at 608-263-3155 or via email with questions.